IELTS exams in Australia and Malaysia were identical, according to M and J. Here are the questions they shared:
Writing task 1 (a report)
There was a chart describing the spending in Education, Health and Retirement sectors from 2001 to 2051 reported as a percentage of GDP.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Discuss the positive & negative effects of mobile phones on individuals and the society.
– What is your full name?
– What shall I call you?
– Where is your hometown?
– Did you learn the history of your hometown at school?
Cue Card 1 (Malaysia)
Describe a job that you would like to do, please say
– what this job would be,
– what skills and training you would need,
– where you would like to work.
Talk about a new law you would like to introduce.
– How do schools prepare students for working life?
– What should a school do to prepare students for the working life?
– Is it important to go to a university or to work straight after school?