IELTS test takers N and A from Kazakhstan shared the topics and questions they remembered after the exam:
Section 1. Application form for a new school.
Section 2. About many volunteering programs, such as teaching and learning about or doing conservation work.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About houses of particular shape and design.
Passage 1. About T-Rex dinosaurs.
Passage 2. About the theatre.
Passage 3. About the need to reduce class sizes for more effective teaching.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph comparing two countries in terms of land used for crops.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that artists should be financially supported by the governments of their countries. However others believe that there are other choices that can be made. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live?
– Is it an apartment or a house?
– Do you like your home?
– Describe your future dream home.
– Do you usually read news in magazines, newspapers or online? Why?
Describe a book you read or a film you saw about the future. Please say
– What was it about?
– Did you like it?
– Have you told your friends about this book/film?
– What did they think about it?
– Would you like to become a news reporter?
– What electronic device has significantly changed our life?
– Do you think computers are important in our life?
– Nowadays many people are concerned about the future. Do you think there are reasons to be worried about it?