The IELTS test topics and questions below were shared by M from India:
Section 1. About a house for rent by an agent.
Section 2. About grading machines.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About Australia’s animal species.
Passage 1. About Albert Nobel prize.
Passage 2. About digital music industry.
Passage 3. The UK framework policy.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given four pie charts showing the statistics of clothing imports to the USA and Japan from different countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people are reducing their walks, however many health experts say that walking is the best exercise to maintain health. Why do people walk less? What might encourage people to walk longer distances?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose this profession?
– What position did you get when you first started working?
– Do you organise your time?
– With whom do you usually spend it?
– Do you usually plan your weekends?
– What do you do in your free time?
– Do you like to write letters or emails?
– To whom do you write?
Describe a place that you visited for a short time. Please say
– Where did you go to?
– Why did you choose that place?
– With whom did you go there?
– Why do people visit the same places over and over again?
– What are popular short journey destinations in your country?
– Would you like to go there for a short visit?