H remembered the following IELTS test questions after taking the exam in India:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You recently received furniture that was already damaged at the time of arrival. Write a letter to the manager of the shipping company about it and say
– What furniture did you order?
– What was the damage?
– Suggest what needs to be done about it.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that online study is the most effective and convenient way to learn. Others believe that online study will never be as effective as learning at school, in person. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What was your main subject?
– Why did you choose that institution?
– Do you like holidays?
– How often do you enjoy your holidays?
– Describe your best holiday so far.
Describe a person who talks a lot. Please say
– who the person is
– what he/she mostly talks about
– how you feel about it and why.
– Do you talk a lot? Why?
– Some children are more talkative then others. Why?
– Some parents allow their children to share or explore everything with them. Is that a good habit? Why?
– What are the benefits of that?
– What types of jobs require group communication?
– What skills are required for good communication?
– What are the benefits of being a good communicator?