When N took the IELTS test in India they had to answer the following questions in Writing and Speaking:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two bar graphs showing the rate of CO2 emissions per person and total emissions per country, in six different countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Most people pay taxes to contribute to the development of their country, however, some think they have other responsibilities rather than paying taxes. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like fruit?
– What type of fruits do you prefer?
– What fruits did you like as a child?
– Do you like to cook?
– What do you usually cook?
Describe a company that you work for. Pleases say
– What company is it?
– How many people are employed there?
– How do you feel about this company?
– What type of jobs do people prefer in your country?
– Do you think that older people should retire at a fixed age in order to provide opportunities for younger generation?