IELTS test in Indonesia was described by D. who remembered the questions in the Writing and Speaking parts. Thank you D.!
Writing task 1 (a report)
The graph showed the trends of frequency (in percentage) among people in different age groups that like to watch a movie at the cinema, in times a month over a period of several years.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
These days, people tend to easily buy new things and throw away the old ones, even though they still can be used. Is this a positive or a negative development?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you like to do in your leisure time?
– How do you deal with people in your office?
Please explain what do you need to do to achieve your goals, you should say:
– what your goals within the next year are,
– what things you have done so far,
– what your detailed action plan is.
– Do you think the challenges which young people deal with these days are the same as your parents had before?
– What do you think about the education system in your country?
– Can the education system produce good human resources, professionals who can compete globally?