When R took the IELTS test in India, the following questions were asked in the Writing and Speaking sections:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart showing the number of international applicants from four different countries intending to study in universities of one European country.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some cities have vehicle-free days when private cars, trucks and motorcycles are banned from the city center. People are encouraged to use public transportation such as buses, taxis and metro on vehicle-free days. To what extent do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
– Do you work or study?
– Tell me about your family life.
– When did you start using a computer?
– What are the uses of computer in today’s world?
– How often do you use a computer in your work?
Describe a place where people go to listen to music. Please say
– What place it is?
– What kind of music do they play there?
– Who introduced the place to you?
– Do you think that music will change in the future? How?
– Can music be used in education? In what way?
– Does music have an effect on emotions?