S and G from Malaysia and India remembered the following test questions from their IELTS exams (by the questions it seems the two exams were the same):
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your child’s school has arranged a trip abroad for students. The principal of the school asked some parents to join the trip to help. Write to the school principle and say
– Why do you want to join the trip?
– How could you help during the trip?
– Ask some questions about the trip.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that the use of new technology improves lives of employees. Others think it is a disadvantage for them. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What was your major?
– Where did you complete your study?
– Why did you chose that college?
– Do you feel bored sometimes?
– How often does it happen?
– Why do you feel this way?
– What do you do when you feel bored?
– Do you like to write letters or cards?
– Have you given any letter or card to someone?
– Do you like to receive letters or cards? Why?
Talk about an animal that you like. Please say
– What is it?
– When and where did you see it for the first time?
– Why do you like it?
– How can schools educate children about animals?
– What can children learn from animals?
– How can rare species be preserved?
– What other measures can be used by the government to protect these species, apart from zoos and legislation?
Please provide me free ielts general training material due to my exam preparation.
Hi Patel, the best way to receive free IELTS material for your preparation is by subscribing here to our daily emails.