Our friend Y remembered some of the topics and questions they had in a recent exam in the USA.
Section 1. A teacher was calling to change the schedule for his daughter’s afternoon class.
Sections 2-4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. A restaurant menu.
Passage 2. The appearance of Dodo (a bird).
Passage 3,4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to the hotel manager asking for help with your event celebration. Please say
– What kind of event is it?
– What arrangements should be done prior to the event?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Young people prefer living on their own or with friend to living in their parents’ home. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your name?
– What would you like me to call you?
– Which part of your apartment do you like the most and why?
– Which part of the apartment would you change?
Talk about the profession that can change the world. Please say
– Do you know anyone working in that profession?
– Why would it change the world?
– What do you think can make this job enjoyable?
P.S. Anyone with information about a recent IELTS exam is invited to email firstname.lastname@example.org and share.