Test takers from Egypt, India and Iran reported seeing the same topics and questions in their exams. Here is what they remembered:
Section 1. A conversation about places to go on vacation with their details.
Section 2. A lecture about recycling.
Section 3. A conversation of two students about their presentation.
Section 4. A part of lecture, with some different dialogues about rural developments in comparison to urban ones.
Passage 1. About the power of business in Australia.
Passage 2. About recycling and landfills in the USA and Germany.
Passage 3. About technology development in general and mobile technology in particular.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the percentage of people using public transport for daily commuting in seven cities in Australia, in 1996 and 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
There is a growing demand for fresh water nowadays and this is becoming a global problem. Discuss the possible causes for it. What measures can be taken by governments and individuals to overcome this problems?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Did you select this subject for study? Why?
– Do you think your hand writing is good or bad? Why?
– Can we really learn about someone’s personality by seeing his/her handwriting?
Talk about something you did for your good health. Please say
– What did you do?
– How did you do that?
– Did you enjoy doing that?
– What can people do for a healthier lifestyle?
– How can school help to promote healthy lifestyle to children?
– What do you think about advertisements on TV?
– Do you like them? Why?
– Do like to watch them on TV or through the Internet? Why?
– Do you think advertisements on TV can help to spread awareness of healthy lifestyle?
– Do you think newspapers are helpful too?
– Do you think street advertisements are helpful? Why?