The IELTS test questions below were shared by H from Dubai:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the percentage of population living in towns and cities in four countries: the US, South Korea, India and China from 1970 until now, and a projection for 2030.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that employers should give staff at least four weeks holiday per year to improve their job performance. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Is it a house or a flat?
– Do you like to walk in the parks?
– What do you prefer, open or indoor parks? Why?
– What is your favourite colour?
Talk about a popular place in your country and say
– What and where is this place?
– What can people do or see there?
– Why is it popular?
– What are advantages and disadvantages of living in rural areas, in your opinion?
– Why do you think people decide to relocate to big cities?
– Is city planning important? Why?