Our friend A took the IELTS test in China and was asked the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two bar charts showing percentages of school and college aged students who were attending school and college respectively in the year 2000. We had to summarise and explain the data.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that companies should pay for damage they cause to the environment, while others say that the government should be responsible for such expenses. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include examples from your experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you study?
– Will you continue to live there?
– Do you like plants?
– Do you think plants make good gifts?
– Do you have any knowledge about plants?
Talk about your favourite comedy actor/actress. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– What do you like about him/her?
– Is he/she the same in real life?
– What places would you like to visit?
– Why would you like to visit that place?
– Who would you go there with?
– Do your parents always accompany you?
– What are the various pastimes of people in your country?
– Do you think leisure activities are different for men and women?
– Do you think age has something to do with a choice of activities?
Dear sir /madame , Iwould like to get a clear information about on how can I get extensive and technique to acquirea reasonable band score which required to the most abroad internatiinal universities?
Hi Charles, to prepare well for IELTS and get a high score you need a study plan and materials to use in your preparation. Subscribe to our daily emails and we will send you details on how to achieve that goal, and resources/materials you need to have to get ready for the test.