When E took IELTS in Canada, the following questions appeared in the Writing and Speaking tests:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two bar charts showing the price of full fat and low fat milk in two supermarkets, and asked to compare them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Since traveling abroad became relatively inexpensive more countries opened their doors for foreign tourists. Is it a positive or negative trend? Give your opinion and include relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
Talk about an instance when you gave someone money as a gift. Please say
– Who was that person?
– When and why did you gave them money?
– How did you feel about it later?
– Let’s talk about money.
– How can we educate kids about money?
– At what age should kids learn about money?
– Do people have more respect for the wealthy than ordinary people?