Two IELTS test takers A and P from Canada remembered the following details about their recent exam:
Section 1. About a charity dance party.
Section 2. About a zoo.
Section 3. A conversation between a professor and a student. The student was preparing a speech about an ancient governor and how he ruined the country.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing the process of making recycled paper. The diagram had four steps: collection of recycling waste, making pulp, filtering and cleaning the pulp, recycled paper being rolled into rolls.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The modern family structure and roles of each member have changed in the recent years. Do you think it has a negative or a positive effect on families? Give your opinion and relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Lets talk about parks.
– Why do people go to parks?
– What are the advantages of walking in a park?
– Do you like to walk?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
Talk about a dinner that you had with friends recently. Please say
– who organized it and when
– who participated in it
– why it was so memorable
– Let’s talk about food.
– How are food and culture related?
– Describe traditional food of your country.
– What do you think about traditional food in general?
– Do you think traditional food will change in the future?