The questions below were shared by M (thanks a lot!) who took the IELTS test in Canada. M remembered everything except the Listening test.
Passage 1. About golden silk spiders.
Passage 2. About magicians and their ability to remember cards, whether remembering is a memory training or just a trick.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two bar graphs: one showing CO2 emission per person in six different countries and another showing CO2 emission by the whole population of these six countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
People think that good health is a basic need so it should not be in hands of profit-oriented companies. Are the advantages of profit-oriented companies overweight the disadvantages?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– Where are you from?
– Do you like this place? Why?
– Do you like plants? Why?
– If somebody gave you a plant as a gift, how would you feel about it?
– Do you know how to look after plants?
Talk about a subject that you didn’t like in secondary/high school. Please say
– What was the subject?
– Why didn’t you like it?
– Who was the teacher?
– Do you think students should have bigger choice of courses in high school?
– What should be the right age to leave school? Why?
– At what age do you think young people are ready to confront life challenges?
– Do you like hosting parties or going out for parties?
– What are the most popular programs/courses students choose to participate in? Why?