IELTS test takers from Canada (thank you L and C!) shared the details of their exam, below:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the unemployment rate in some European countries between 1996 and 2002. Three different categories of workers were shown.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some say that children should spend more time working on school projects from an early age, others believe that young children should spend more time playing and have less stress at school. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. Use examples from your experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your job.
– What is the most challenging part of your job?
– Describe your workplace.
– Do you like the people you work with?
– Do you have to work overtime?
– How many hours of sleep do you need a day? Why?
– Do you think sleep is important? Why?
– Do you think we need to sleep in the afternoon? Why?
– What music do you prefer?
– When do you usually listen to music?
– How does it affect you?
– What music do people in your country listen to?
Talk about a situation where you were late. Please say
– What were you late for?
– What caused you to be late?
– How did you feel about it?
– What is the importance of being on time?
– Do people in your country accept excuses for being late?
– Is it important to be on time at your work?