S took the IELTS test in Cairo, Egypt and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You recently broke your leg and your colleagues from work sent you get well cards and presents. Write a letter to them and say
– Thank them for supporting you.
– Describe how you spend your time.
– Explain about your recovery process.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
The trend of increasing tourism causes environmental problems in many parts of the world. What are the main causes of pollution it creates? What can be done to reduce it?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about someone you know well who is very good at what he/she does. Please say
– Who is this person?
– What does he/she do?
– Why is he/she good at it?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– How can people and companies adapt to change?
– Give an example of a company that failed or succeeded at adapting to change.
– How do you adapt to change?
– Are you a quick learner? Why?
I want to pass the exam
Hi Mohammed, if you need help to prepare for IELTS on your own, you’re in the right place. Please subscribe to our daily emails and you will receive guidance, tips and materials for your exam preparation.
I have been willing to take the exam,ave gone through many smaples, kindly guide me towards registration and exam.
Hi Simon, in what country are you going to take the test?