Below are the topics and questions shared by our kind friend A after her IELTS exam in Russia.
Section 1. Registering a new patient in a hospital.
Section 2. About airports.
Section 3. Research related to different kinds of computer users.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About dinosaurs.
Passage 2. History of creation of banknotes.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
Describe two pie charts representing information about water consumption in Australia.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Paying university graduates large salaries is justified, but only if they had to pay for their education. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– Do you live in a big city or in a small town?
– Do you like flowers?
– For which purpose are flowers used in your country?
– What do you do with flowers on festivals?
Describe a leisure center in your city (a park, a cinema, a shopping mall or similar). Please say
– Where is it located?
– What amenities does it offer?
– How often do you go there?
– What are the common leisure activities in your country?
– What activities do teenagers do in your country?
– Why do teenagers prefer to spend more time at home?