The Speaking questions below were shared by our friend P who took the IELTS test in Zimbabwe:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you intend to keep your job in the years to come?
– Do you listen to the news?
– What type of news are you interested in?
– Who is more interested in the news: young or older people?
Talk about an internet website you like the most. Please say
– What is the website?
– What do you find interesting about it? Why?
– What are the advantages of using it?
– Let’s talk about the internet and its effect on communication between people.
– What do you think about internet access in libraries?
– Do you think internet is slowly taking over the libraries?
– Does it mean in the future libraries will disappear?