When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What part of the day is the most productive and efficient for you?
– Why is that?
– Do you like computers?
– Do you think computers/mobile apps are helpful?
– What mobile apps do you use the most?
– Would you like to develop an app in the future? Why?
– What kind of app would it be?
Talk about something that you have learned outside of school or college. Please say
– What is it?
– When and where did you learn it?
– How did you learn it?
– Who did you learn it from?
– Did you like it?
– Was it easy or challenging for you? Why?
– Do you think adults should keep learning?
– What do you think adults should learn after college or school?
– Do you think seniors possess better knowledge than current generation?
– How much sleep do you think is sufficient for you?
– Do you think seniors need less sleep compared to younger people?
– Why do you think it is?