An IELTS test taker from Vietnam (thanks, G!) remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subjects did you study at school?
– What is your future dream job?
– Do you like reading?
– What is the perfect reading place for you?
– Do you like to read alone or with friends?
Talk about an interesting place that you have visited recently. Please say
– What and where is it?
– With whom did you go there?
– What did you like there?
– Did you see tourists coming back to your town?
– Do you think you will come back? Why?
– Why do you think people visit the same place again and again?
– Is there a difference between your first visit to a place and your later visits there?
– Do you think it is important for tourists to respect and follow the culture of places they visit?