Thanks to our friend Y we can share the Speaking questions from a recent exam in Vietnam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Are there many holidays in your country?
– Do you think there should be more holidays in your country? Why?
– What do you usually do during holidays? Why?
Describe an instance when you waited for someone for a long time. Please say
– Whom were you waiting for?
– Where was it?
– What did you feel while waiting?
– What did you do while waiting?
– What are common situations when people have to wait for others?
– Some people can wait for a long time while others get angry soon. Why?
– Some people are waiting for a long time for new (modern) technology. What do you think about it?
– Do you think children should be allowed to use modern technology?