Our friend H took his IELTS Speaking test in the USA and was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose this field?
– Do you like celebrities? Why?
– Would you like to be a celebrity? Why?
– Who are the favourite celebrities in your country?
– Do you like them? Why?
– Do you like guests coming to your place?
– Do you like visiting someone’s house?
– Do you prefer to entertain people at your place or be entertained somewhere?
– Do you go to your friends’ houses or it is easier for them to come to your home?
Describe a moment or an instance you experienced that made you laugh a lot. Please say
– When and where was it?
– What was the experience?
– Why do you still remember it?
– Do you like to learn new languages?
– How can someone use humour to teach another language?
– Are there jokes in your language that sound differently in another language?