Our friend R took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you prefer to send e-mails or letters?
– Do you prefer to send e-mails or texts?
– What transport do you use for daily travel?
– Why is that?
– How did you travel to school as a child?
– Why did you do it?
Talk about a method such as exercises or diet that you use to stay healthy. Please say
– What is it?
– When and where do you do it?
– Why do you think it is good?
– Why do you think that method is useful to keep well?
– Do you think people have time to consider their health?
– Do you think schools play an important role in changing students’ attitude to health?
– Why is it so?