These Speaking questions were shared by S who took the IELTS test in Indonesia:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What job do you do?
– Are you interested in your job? Why?
– Do you feel like doing it for a long time? Why?
– Did you ride a bicycle in your childhood?
– Do you think that riding a bicycle can attract more people in your country?
– What do you do on your birthday?
– What did you do on your birthday as a child?
– Do you still think that your birthday is important? Why?
Talk about a TV program that you have watched and liked. Please say
– What is it about?
– When did you watch it?
– What do you like or dislike about this TV program?
– What TV program is popular in your country?
– Do children watch this TV program also?
– Is it a local production or cable TV program?
– Do TV stations in your country make programs for children too?
– Do you think that cable TV is expensive in your country?
– What do you think about children’s programs on cable TV?
– Are they more interesting or not compared to the local channels? Why?