An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, R!) remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you like going shopping? Why?
– How frequently do you go shopping?
– What time of the day do you like to shop? Why?
– What item did you buy recently?
– What don’t you like to shop for? Why?
Talk about an occasion when you gave someone a handmade gift, that was made by you. Please say
– What was the gift?
– Who was it for?
– What was his/her reaction?
– Why did you make it?
– What is the importance of public holidays in your country?
– In your view, is it right to have restricted holidays apart from public holidays?
– In your opinion, is there a need to teach children creativity? Why?
– How can this help children?