Our Indian friend M shared these Speaking topics after her recent IELTS exam:
– What is your full name?
– How would you like to be called?
– Where are you from?
– Why are you taking the IELTS test now?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What makes your apartment a pleasant place to live in?
– Which part of the apartment do you like the most?
– What kind of toys did you use to play as a child?
– Did those toys help in your development?
– In what ways?
– What toy would you buy for your child?
Talk about a book you read recently and would suggest to others to read. Please say
– What is the name of the book?
– What is this book about?
– What part of the book influenced you the most?
– What did you learn from it?
– Do you enjoy reading?
– Is the reading practiced in school these days?
– How do you think reading skills of children can be improved these days?
– In what ways can teachers help students to improve their reading skills?
– What kind of books primary school kids need to read to improve their skills?
– Do you think reading is more important than other modules like writing, speaking and listening? Why?