The questions below are from a recent IELTS exam in India, shared by our kind friend B (thank you!).
– What is your name?
– What is your profession?
– What do you like about your home?
– What do you dislike about your home?
– Do you want to change anything in your home?
– What is your favorite place at home? Why?
– Do you like your name?
– Do you know something about the custom of naming children in your culture?
Describe a family function you have attended. Please say
– What was the function?
– Who was there with you?
– How did you enjoy the function?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in a joint/big family?
– What are the skills a child learns from the family?
– Discuss the importance of family.
– What is more important to you, family or friends? Why?