The following IELTS speaking questions were shared by our friend R who remembered this much:
– What’s your full name?
– Tell me about yourself.
– What colors do you like?
– Do you mostly wear clothes in your favorite color?
– What color would you paint your walls? Why?
– Which color do you think India connects with the most?
– Which color represents India?
– What did you collect as a child?
– Did you collect stamps as a child?
– If you had lot of money what would you collect now?
Talk about a childhood hobby of yours, please say
– what hobby it was,
– how you developed this hobby,
– why you liked doing this.
– Do you think that hobbies are important?
– What do you think are the hobbies of youngsters in your country?
– What hobbies should children develop that could help them as adults?