Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in India we can share the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your favourite place at home?
– What feature do you like the most about your house?
– What kind of movies do you like? Why?
– Did you like the same kind of movies when you were younger?
– If you had a chance would you like to make a film?
– Do you like to read books?
– What kind of books do you usually read?
– What kind of books did you read as a child?
– Why did you like it?
– Do you think children should read books? Why?
Talk about a strong disagreement that you had with a friend. Please say
– What was the disagreement about?
– How did you resolve it?
– What was the result?
– What disagreements do teenagers usually have with their parents?
– What disagreements do children usually have with their peers?
– Do you think being polite is an important cultural aspect? Why?
– Do you think being polite helps in business? How?