Our friend F took an IELTS Speaking test in India and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Why are you living there?
– Do you want to make any changes in your area? Why?
– Do you like tea or coffee? Why?
– Do you offer tea to your visitors?
Talk about a recent party that you enjoyed. Please say
– Where and when was it?
– How was the party?
– Why did you enjoy it so much?
– Do you often go to parties?
– Do you think the concept of parties has changed, compared to the past?
– Do people spend a lot on these parties?
– Do you think it is right?
– Do you think the cost of weddings is getting too high?
– Do you like weddings?
– Describe a festival in your country.
– How do you celebrate it?
– What is the biggest festival in your country?
– Why is it so important?
– Does it change people? How?