When D took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– What is more important to you, people you work with or the work itself?
– Do you like to celebrate holidays?
– Do you prefer public (national) or personal holidays? Why?
– How did you celebrate your last holiday?
– Are holidays important?
– Do you think your country needs more holidays?
Talk about a place (not your home) where you like to read or write. Please say
– what place it is
– when you go there
– why you like to read or write there.
– Do you take anybody else there?
– What are some of the other places available for teenagers to read or write?
– Why do teenagers prefer the library?
– At what age do children start to read or write in your country?
– What difficulties do children and adults face when they start to read or write?
– Who is responsible for teaching reading and writing to children? Teachers or parents?