Y. took the IELTS test in Canada and remembered the following Speaking questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or are you a student?
– What do you like best about your studies?
– Do you like to study in the morning or afternoon?
– Did you learn art in primary school?
– Did you like art as a subject?
– Have you ever visited an art gallery or exhibition?
– Do you have paintings on your walls at home?
– Have you ever considered becoming an artist?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a job that you wouldn’t like doing. Please say
– what job it would be,
– what you would have to do, and
– how doing this job would make you feel.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you know someone who does this job?
– What is important about a job, the salary or how it makes you feel?
– Are there many people with jobs that pay well but aren’t interesting?
– Is being hardworking a quality that people are born with, or can it be developed?
– What can help people do their jobs better?
– Can a job affect a person psychologically?