When A took the IELTS test in Canada she was asked the following questions:
– What is your name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– How long have you lived there?
– Do you still live in your hometown?
– Why did you move?
– Do you like the town where you live now?
– Have you ever watched clouds in the sky, or the stars?
– What do you prefer, watching clouds or stars? Why?
– Is there a good spot in your town to watch the stars?
Talk about something you bought that you didn’t use. Please say
– what it was
– when and where you bought it
– why you never used it
– what you did with it
Follow up question: Do you still have it?
– Has something changed in the way we shop now compared to the past?
– What do people buy a lot these days?
– Are you aware of any issues related to packaging of the things people purchase?
– What can be recycled?
– Is it important to recycle?
– What would happen if we weren’t recycling?
– What are the effects of recycling on the land and sea?