According to our friend X who took IELTS in Saudi Arabia their exam was identical to the one in Ireland, except for the questions in Speaking. Apparently X was asked a lot of questions in the interview, which he didn’t expect. Here is what he says:
“I was asked a lot of questions in the 1st part (maybe 4 groups of questions on different topics). I was shocked because I didn’t expect that to happen.”
The first group of questions was about sports.
– What sports did you play when you were a child?
– What sport do you want to learn?
– Do you think sports facilities are good enough
Then there was a group of questions about my studies.
– What was your major at university?
– Why did you chose it?
Then we talked about travel
– Do you like to travel
– When and where did you travel recently
Talk about about traffic jam, you should say:
– When and where does traffic jam occur?
– What do you do while you are waiting?
– Explain what problems happen because of the delay?
All the questions were related to traffic jam and transportation.