IELTS test in Lagos, Nigeria was described by O., who remembered the following topics and questions. Many thanks, O.!
Section 1: There was a discussion between a man who wanted to rent an apartment and a property agent.
Section 2: This section was a monologue, a man gave a speech about the type of car one can buy, easy to maintain and how to maintain it, type of fuel to use and other related details. It was difficult for me to understand. Section 4 was usually the difficult one, but this time it wasn’t the case. I think it’s because of Australian accent which I am not used to.
Section 3: Two students were conducting a research about their town.
Section 4: Don’t remember.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
We had a table with four sectors of company namely: Manufacturing, Building, Services and one other, information about numbers of workers (skilled workers, unskilled workers and technical/managerial staff) needed in 2003 and 2004 in percent.
People in the city do not get to interact and know their neighbors, thereby losing community life. What causes it and measures that could be taken to solve it.
– What is your full name?
– What shall I call you?
– Talk about the apartment or flat that you live in.
– What part of the house do youi like most?
– How will you make you home better?
– Who does most of the cooking in the house?
– Do you prefer home cooked food to eating out?
– Do you go out a lot with friends?
– Where do you go with your friends and what do you do?
Describe a song / music you heard when you were little, you should say
– Who sang the song / played the music.
– What was the type of music.
– What was it all about.
– Do you like music?
– Is it good to have music on the background in a shopping mall?
– Do people in your country prefer their traditional music to foreign music?
– Do music contribute to noise pollution?