Simone here, and this is a quick update to let you know some great news (yes, I know that’s rare to hear these days!):
1. At IELTS-Blog.com we are operating as usual. Our global team works remotely from home, and COVID-19 did not affect our ability to support your exam preparation.
This means we continue to provide support for all our books and practice tests, the writing correction service is running as usual, the interactive speaking assessments are happening, online courses are working fine, and we are replying to any emails or comments we receive within 12 to 24 hours. We are taking good care of our health and wellbeing, so that we can continue helping you prepare for IELTS.
More good news: our online courses’ duration has been doubled, so it’s 90 days for a Speed course, and 180 days for a Master course. We also doubled the money back guarantee period for our books and materials to 120 days.
2. Exam updates that we send out will still be arriving in your Inbox, if you are subscribed (and if you’re not, it’s free – so you should definitely take advantage of that and sign up).
We are asking our Gmail subscribers to check their Spam folder, and if our emails accidentally land there, mark them as Not Spam. We respect your inbox space, and never abuse your trust.
3. Essay samples, speaking videos and other helpful materials will be posted on our website as usual.
4. IELTS results competitions will still be held every month, because in the majority of countries people can still take IELTS exams normally. You can check this page to see whether IELTS exams were suspended in your country and the date when testing restarts.
5. Tips and advice from IELTS high scorers will still be posted on the blog as soon as possible.
I wish you all good health, keep studying, and stay positive!
Remember that we’re all in this together, and everyone at IELTS-Blog.com is 100% committed to helping you prepare for your exams.