6 responses

1. Jaa
    September 16, 2021

This is really good as well as it is quite helpful for me. Thank you🌹

Reply

• Simone Braverman
      September 16, 2021

I’m so glad this helps! Thank you for your feedback.

Reply

2. Ahmer sandhu
    October 16, 2022

Good

Reply

• Simone Braverman
      October 17, 2022

I’m glad this helps!

Reply

3. Yordanos
    November 19, 2022

These are helpful.
    Please evaluate my writing.
    Question- Today the quality of life in large cities is decreasing. Discuss the causes and solutions.
    Answer
    People come to metropolitan cities in search of a better life. However, large towns have now become unfavorable places to live in, due to the fact that, they are over populated. In the following essay, I will discuss the top two challenges that make living in a city difficult; subsequently, I will provide solutions that I assume will help to solve them.
    The first reason people despise living in a city is the traffic jam; as there are as many cars as there are people, people find it difficult to be punctual. For instance, in Addis Ababa, a person needs to get up very early in the morning, if he or she wishes to get to work or school on time, as there are long queues for public transportation. Even if you are driving, the crowded streets make your morning miserable, killing your time and draining your energy before the day even begins.
    The second reason is housing. Renting or owning a house is extremely expensive in such cities. Residents allocate more than half of their monthly income on rent, which hinders them from saving as much money as they thought they would, making it unbearable to live in the city.

In my perspective, the following solutions can make humans better tolerate city life. First of all, the government should construct alternative roads and underground train railways. Second, the national government should build condominiums or affordable apartments to tackle the housing shortage. And there should be strict laws against sound and air pollution, especially in residential areas.
    In a nutshell, I believe if the abide mentioned measures are enacted, it will make living in the city pleasant, affordable, and convenient.

Reply