IELTS Essay, topic: Children and rules

In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they like. To what extent should children have to follow rules?

Freedom plays a pivotal role in everybody’s life. We can see in today’s modernized era that nobody likes to be restricted, whether it is a child or an adult. Some people think that there should some strict rules of behavior for children, but I disagree with this statement.

that sometimes more restrictions can cause more frustration in children, which leads to many other mental problems as well. they can . Sometimes they feel under pressure, which can be the main reason for their poor performance in their field. In some cases children may insist on doing .

In other words we have to look other aspects as well, if we usually ignore our children’s bad habits, then they good human beings in their future life. Moreover if we never draw attention the children’s main activities then they might end up in a bad company. They the value of respect for their elders importance of relationships. They their cultural values as well.

In a nutshell, I would like to say that children should be the value of their customs, rituals and respect towards their elders for their future life, but most of the additional restriction should . It would good human beings in their future.

This is a good, well-written essay. Some sentences are too short and could be combined together to create a more complex structure. There is also some repetition of words, which should be avoided. Overall, nicely done.

be
It is the reality
Moreover,
be very stubborn
remove this word, it is unnecessary
the things we try to prevent them from doing
,
at
because
might not become
,
to
should learn
and the
must understand
taught
be avoided
help them become

14 thoughts on “IELTS Essay, topic: Children and rules”

1. I would like to learn which is the difference of the following words: illness, disorden and diseases. I am not sure if mental diseases is correct.

2. Pingback: IELTS Essay Samples of Band 7 | IELTS-Blog

3. Hi
    I want to know about blue words or lines which draw in essay. These words after correction seem blue or before correction just like mentioned errors? ?

4. Yes, it is. The question can be rephrased as follows to make that clearer: “Some say that children should have very strict rules of behavior, however, others think that children should be allowed to do almost anything they like. To what extent do you agree or disagree?”

5. Hi.
    Iā€™m currently practicing to take my exam in almost a month! I desperately need to get a 7 score in my academic writing! Do you think this essay is of 7 quality or is a 7?
    I was thinking making systematic mistakes drops your mark significantly! This sample is my silver lining šŸ™‚