September has given us the pleasure to announce 12 test takers who won in the IELTS Results Competition. These lovely people will always remember September 2016 as the month they finally conquered IELTS. What an international group of winners! They come from 8 different countries: Jordan, Japan, Nigeria, Turkey, India, Cameroon, Pakistan and the Philippines. Let’s give our winners a round of applause, and here comes the list:
- Sreeja Sahu from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Vigneshwar Vasantharajan from India, Band 8
- Keshav Gujral from India, Band 8
- Sylvanus Zoamo Mofor from Cameroon, Band 8
- Ronik Ratneshwar from India, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Nida Qayyum from Pakistan, Band 7.5
- Joanavern Felix from the Philipines, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Shadi Mashal from Jordan, Band 8.5
- Hibiki Takahashi from Japan, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Jane Ezeana from Nigeria, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Sahin G. from Turkey, Band 7.5
- Rita Wallu from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! You are determined, dedicated and hardworking people, and deserve every bit of this success. As a token of our appreciation we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – so if you won, please feel free to show them off to your friends!
So, what does it take to get a high score in IELTS? How do you make it happen? All we know at the moment is that Sahin G. (Band 7.5) used our book Ace the IELTS and also that Rita Wallu had her writing tasks corrected by our teachers. But there must be so much more information our winners can share!
We hope to hear from the winners the stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.