It is a true pleasure to announce the 15 test takers who won in the IELTS Results Competition in September. They come from 7 different countries and speak 12 different languages, but all of them have one thing in common – a great IELTS score.
Let’s give a round of applause to the winners:
- Alvin Garett Paul Dousip from New Zealand, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Ranjit Bajarang Chougale from India, Band 8
- Sepehr Haddadshargh from Iran, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Fuad Ahmadov from Azerbaijan, Band 7.5
- Mrinmoy Das from India, Band 7.5
- Aliyabanu Kansara from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Kheirian Hamidreza from Iran, Band 8.5
- Karthiga Renga Sastha Murugan from India, Band 8.5
- Haider Zeeshan Khan from Pakistan, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Prithvi Hemmige from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Cyril Thevenet from France, Band 7.5
- Gagandeep Singh Bhurjee from India, Band 7.5
- Dhruv Bhandari from India, Band 7.5
- Rashmi Nair from India, Band 7.5
- Sherifat Oluwakemisola Onabanjo from Nigeria, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! You must be determined, dedicated and hardworking people, and deserve every bit of this success. As a token of our appreciation we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – so if you won, please feel free to show them off to your friends!
So, what does it take to get a high score in IELTS? How do you make it happen? All we know at the moment is that Fuad Ahmadov (Band 7.5) used our book “IELTS Success Formula”, and Prithvi Hemmige (Overall Band 8 with straight 9’s in Listening and Reading) used our book “Ace the IELTS”. But there must be so much more information our winners can share!
We hope to hear from the winners the stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.