Today is a great day, because we get to congratulate 10 winners on their IELTS success. All those nights spent going through the books, doing practice tests and working on grammar and vocabulary are finally over; now a much more exciting chapter in their lives begins! Our October winners come from Brazil, Nepal, Bangladesh, India, Uzbekistan, Iran and Pakistan, and their scores range from an unbelievable IELTS Band 9 to a very honorable Band 7.5.
- Hamidreza Kheirian from Iran, Band 9
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Aprajita Srivastana from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Masato Ahsan from Bangladesh, Band 8
- Sushanta Joshi from Nepal, Band 8
General Training Module – 1st place
- Ali Almir Mahmoud from Syria, Band 8.5
- Usman Khalid from Pakistan, Band 8.5
- Aziza Askarova from Uzbekistan, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Pouya Vessali from Iran, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Marcos Monteiro De Souza from Brazil, Band 7.5
- Archit Mohan from India, Band 7.5
Well done guys, we’re applauding you! As a token of our appreciation we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – so if you won, please feel free to show them off to your friends!
So, how does a person get a high score in IELTS? What does it actually take? All we know at the moment is that Marcos Monteiro De Souza (Band 7.5) used our book ‘Ace the IELTS’. But there must be so much more information our winners can share!
We hope to hear from the winners the stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.