Today with great pleasure I give you the 13 people whose excellent IELTS results placed them on top of our student list. Here they are, our winners in October 2013:
- Amritha Hariharam from India, Band 8.5 (with 9 in Listening)
- Alena Kengchon from Thailand, Band 8.5 (with 9 in Listening and Reading)
- Tarun Penmetsa from the USA, Band 8.5 (with 9 in Reading)
- Nisha Mallya from the UK, Band 8.5
- Fozia Hussain from Pakistan, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Stefanie Ertzinger from Germany, Band 8
- Nilesh Abhinav from India, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Mohammadali Shahriari from Iran, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Milan Saxena from India, Band 8.5 (with 9 in Reading)
- Kejal Gandhi from India, Band 8.5 (with 9 in Listening and Reading)
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Jaison Jacob from India, Band 8 (with 9 in Speaking)
- Ratnesh Nagori from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Amandeep from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners – such scores are definitely a reason for a celebration! To mark this special occasion we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails, and your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
I was delighted to learn that at least two of the winners used my books to prepare for the exam: Mohammadali Shahriari used ‘Target Band 7’, and Ratnesh Nagori used ‘Ace the IELTS’.
And now I’d like to appeal to the other winners’ generosity. Please use your experience to help future test takers and share your exam stories. Tell us how you prepared and studied, and what helped you achieve success in IELTS. Anything you can share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can learn from you and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.