November was a very good month for many test takers, and in particular for 14 high scorers who won in our IELTS results competition. They received band scores ranging from 7.5 to 8.5 – a real reason for celebration!
- Pritam Bordhan from Bangladesh, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Arianna Jenica Tengco from the Philippines, Band 8
- Samrat Chakraborty from India, Band 8
- Rabia Taimoor from Pakistan, Band 8
- Jitendra Raj Karki from Nepal, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Manilyn Mier from the Philippines, Band 7.5
- Sylvia Vinay from the UAE, Band 7.5
- Manzoor Ahmed Khanzada from Pakistan, Band 7.5
- Gideon Kasinathan from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Moses Olumide Ogunsola from Nigeria, Band 8.5
- Gurleen Khaira from India, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Pradeep Kurup from India, Band 8
- Xuan Zou from China, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Tejinder Singh Janjua from India, Band 7.5
Now your lives are not on pause any more, and you are one step closer to your dreams. These great IELTS scores mean you are free to study or work in a country you have chosen, and give yourselves and your families a better future. To mark this happy occasion we are sending your certificates of achievement to your email addresses. Winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – so if you won, please feel free to show them off to your friends!
We’re always trying to find out from the winners how they did it. Often it turns out they used IELTS-Blog’s books and services – this was the case with Samrat Chakraborty (Band 8) and Sylvia Vinay (Band 7.5), they both used ‘Target Band 7‘. Another winner, Rabia Taimoor, had her essays and reports checked by our writing correction team.
I’d like to ask the winners – please be kind to the other test takers who are still preparing for their IELTS exams. Do share your stories and tell us how you studied, and what helped you achieve success in IELTS. Any useful tips will be shared on IELTS-Blog.com, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.