May was an amazingly productive month for IELTS test takers. The number of winners is up from last month – we are about to present 13 people who won in the IELTS results competition in May.
This is great news for everyone, because we get a chance to learn and possibly replicate success of 13 new sources of experience!
And the winners are …
Academic Module – 1st place
- Dawn Hutchinson from the UK, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Srishma Sridhar from India, Band 8
- Thanh Son Nguyen from Vietnam, Band 8
- Azamat Azhamayev from Kazakhstan, Band 8
- Juliet Namugambe from Uganda, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Zhansaya Alibayeva from Kazakhstan, Band 7
- Amandeep Kaur from India, Band 7
- Hizbullah Khan from Pakistan, Band 7
General Training Module – 1st place
- Natarajan Jayaraman from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Shaveta Sharma from India, Band 7
- Sumar Singh from India, Band 7
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Devangkumar Tailor from India, Band 6.5
- Harpreet Singh from India, Band 6.5
To congratulate the winners properly we are sending their special winners’ certificates to their emails, and the winning results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
I guess now the big question on everyone’s mind is “How did they score so well?”
At the moment all we know is that Dawn Hutchinson (Band 8.5 Academic) used the e-book “Target Band 7” in her preparation, and that some of the other winners were subscribed to IELTS-Blog daily updates.
But we need to find out more – and this, dear winners, is your chance to help others who struggle with IELTS exams. Please send us an email to info[at]IELTS-Blog.com and share your valuable tips and advice.
Everyone, let’s give our winners a round of applause! And please, do join our monthly results competition – click here to find out how.