It feels great to finally reveal the 14 winners who received the best IELTS results in March. We have such a mix of countries in this group of high achievers, they are from all over the world: Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Nigeria, Philippines, Ukraine and Uzbekistan. The one thing they all have in common? Every single IELTS score is Band 7.5 or higher!
And the winners are:
- Sujita Gurung from Nepal, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Anubhuti Kapur from India, Band 8
- Benazit Sharipova from Uzbekistan, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Sultana Solaiman from Bangladesh, Band 7.5
- Pauline Okwosha from Nigeria, Band 7.5
- Kateryna Ryabchykova from Ukraine, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Jasmeen Kaur from India, Band 8.5
- Manal Khan from Bangladesh, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Eileen May Sena from the Philippines, Band 8
- Nikhil Sharma from India, Band 8
- Shamba Sarkar from India, Band 8
- Seena Bhanvadia from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Tejashree Bhat from India, Band 7.5
- Ezekiel Onyema from Nigeria, Band 7.5
Congratulations! We applaud the winners and send their certificates of achievement to their emails – let’s make this day a little bit special. The winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – if you won, please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
We should really find out how these lovely people were able to score so well. We already know that Sultana Solaiman (Band 7.5) used our book “Target Band 7”. But we definitely need to know more!
We hope to hear from the winners the stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.