What a great feeling it is to finally reveal the 12 winners who received the best IELTS results in March. Coming from 6 different countries this is a truly international group of high achievers, with one thing in common – no score is below Band 7.5!
And the winners are:
- Maruf Damilola Mustapha from Nigeria, Band 8.5
- Krishna Kishore Neelamraju from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Mohamed Eltarabolsy from Egypt, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Vishal Vudayagiri Ramakrishna from India, Band 7.5
- Zaigham Khalid from Pakistan, Band 7.5
- Sandeep Kumar Mishra from India, Band 7.5
- Ghaida Aljaroudi from Lebanon, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Kunal Rajan Gandhi from India, Band 8.5
- Mingzhu Yu from China, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Sujish Thekkumkudy from India, Band 8
- Sindhukrishna Murthy from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Arpita Patel from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations! We applaud the winners and send your certificates of achievement to your emails – make this day a little bit special. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your friends!
We should really find out how these lovely people were able to score so well. All we know at the moment is that Krishna Neelamraju ( Band 8.5 ) used these practice tests, and Sindhukrishna Murthy ( Band 8 ) used our book “Ace the IELTS”. But we definitely need to know more!
Hope to hear from the winners the stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.