Today I proudly present the winners of our monthly results competition. In March we had 8 winners with scores ranging from Band 7 to Band 8.
Any new members of IELTS-Blog.com should know the reason why we hold this competition every month. This is our way to find people who prepared for IELTS successfully on their own, so that we could ask them these 2 questions:
“How did you study to get such a high score? What are the secrets of your success?”
And why should you care? Because without re-inventing the wheel you can learn from other people, just like you, who achieved a great IELTS score, by studying the way they did.
And the winners are …
Academic Module – 1st place
- David Rogers from Ghana, Band 8
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Iman Khorsand from Iran, Band 7.5
- Reymon Alexander from Indonesia, Band 7.5
- Nishtha Chopra from India, Band 7.5
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Ramkumar Narayanan from India, Band 7.0
- Mohammed Alnagadi from Saudi Arabia, Band 7.0
General Training Module – 1st place
- Meena Kosal Baskar from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Amin Rafiei from Iran, Band 7
Congratulations to the winners! Your special certificates are being sent to your emails, and your results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
We would love it if you shared your methods of studying that enabled you to achieve these remarkable scores. Please send us an email to info[at]IELTS-Blog.com and share.