We are just about to present the 11 top scorers who won in our IELTS Results competition in June. All of them obviously managed to do a very good job of preparing for their exams. June’s winners come from many different countries – Egypt, India, Jordan, Nigeria, Spain and Uzbekistan – and seeing such great IELTS results being achieved all over the world is very encouraging.
Here are the proud owners of the best IELTS results in June:
- Nihal Zubair from India, Band 8
- Mohammed Qaim Rizvi from India, Band 8
- Mus’ab Eldali from Jordan, Band 8
- Ashish Mishra from India, Band 8
- Oladeji Bamisile from Nigeria, Band 8
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Karn Murti from India, Band 7.5
- Kanwarjit Arora from India, Band 7.5
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Pedro Elizalde from Spain, Band 7
General Training Module – 1st place
- Andrew Mikhael from Egypt, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Aiswarya Kannan from India, Band 8
- Sarvinoz Hamzaeva from Uzbekistan, Band 8
Dear winners, we’re applauding your efforts and sending your special certificates of achievement to your email addresses. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
And now it remains to find out how these lucky people were able to score so well – we want the details! This is why we’re asking all the winners to share their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.