Today we’re happy to present the 18 top scorers who won in our IELTS Results competition in June. All of them obviously managed to do a very good job of preparing for their exams. June’s winners come from many different countries – India, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Malaysia, Iran – and seeing such great IELTS results being achieved all over the world is very encouraging.
Here are the proud owners of the best IELTS results in June:
- Vivek Kumar from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Lynette Michelle Mashiri from Zimbabwe, Band 8
- Suma Simon from India, Band 8
- Quentin Du Preez from South Africa, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Ankita Chakra from India, Band 7.5
- Chui Ting Yeo from Malaysia, Band 7.5
- Theng Lui Lee from Malaysia, Band 7.5
- Prabhilin Thind from India, Band 7.5
- Deepthy Mariya Avarachan from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Sharanya Chidambaram from India, Band 8.5
- Fatima Husain from India, Band 8.5
- Ankita Padval from India, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Jeet Shah from India, Band 8
- Mahhek Tahir from Pakistan, Band 8
- Aseempreet Kundi from India, Band 8
- Surej Unni from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Seena Paul from India, Band 7.5
- Mahsa Ghaemi from Iran, Band 7.5
Dear winners, we’re applauding your efforts and sending your special certificates of achievement to your email addresses. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
And now it remains to find out how these lovely people were able to score so well. We do know that Lynette Michelle Mashiri (Band 8) prepared using our book “Target Band 7”, and also that Aseempreet Kundi (Band 8) and Seena Paul (Band 7.5) prepared using “Ace the IELTS book”, but we want the details!
This is why we’re asking all the winners to share their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.